Content © 2021
Lishman's of Ilkley
LS29 – Tuesdays and Fridays
Steeton, Silsden, Keighley & Baildon – Fridays
NB: This service is ONLY for vulnerable customers who cannot collect.
Order by midday, at least 2+ working days in advance of delivery date
£3.50, or free delivery for all orders over £50
Available 8-4.30pm, Tuesdays, Fridays & Saturdays.
Phone through your order by midday, and 2 working days later we’ll text you when it is ready to collect.
• Ring us when you arrive in the car park and we’ll pop it in your boot without you even getting out of the car.
• This keeps everyone safe and takes the pressure off our delivery driver who is out delivering to the most vulnerable in our community.
As you know, retailers large and small have adapted to the new way of life. Our shop remains open every morning for customers to browse and choose. At Lishman’s we hope we can make a challenging time just slightly more straightforward with our top tips:
Let’s face it: getting hold of groceries can be stressful right now. Our supply of most basic products is decent, but we want to keep everyone safe. We’re operating with less than 50% of our usual staff and ‘The New Normal’ is a time consuming, fiddly process.
• To ensure that we can keep up with processing these orders we ask you to order enough for 2 weeks: this isn’t because we want to upsell you, but purely to allow us to keep on top of things operations-wise when we’re running on a skinny team at base camp.
• Start using food in the freezer and make space for the meat we will deliver. It doesn’t take a lot of space but needs you to use up things which have been lurking in there for too long.
Although we might be synonymous with damn good meat, don’t forget that we can also help you out with a wide range of groceries.
We can sort any of these ‘essentials’ for your order:
• Ramus’ Seafoods • Yockenthwaite Granola
• Yorkshire Rapeseed Oil • Eggs & Salted Butter • Charcuterie • Cans of Pop (and cans of Stock too!) • Local Honey – some people swear by it for hayfever • Wide variety of Chutneys & Jams – let us know what you’re looking for
There’s NO reason why food has to be boring in lockdown!
We’ve updated & extended our opening hours again and are now open 8-4:30pm Monday to Saturday. Our customer-facing team are now wearing visors in the shop, however you may notice other team members (e.g. working in our production unit) moving around site without masks or visors. Please be assured that this remains under review and that we are working to ensure the safety of everyone who comes to Lishman’s.
If you’re picking up your essentials in person, please note that we’re continually updating our social distancing measures in line with government advice.
• Max. 3 customers in shop at one time
• Use designated doors to enter and exit
• Use hand sanitiser on counter tops
• Keep your distance within the shop AND if you have to queue outside
• Pay with card where possible (but we do accept cash too)